As a social worker, you are a skilled professional who came to the profession to make a difference to those in need. To be the best in your profession requires access to cutting-edge ideas, the most up-to-date information and research, and the highest-quality resources available to social workers. Your NASW membership can provide you with all of these resources, to not only help you fulfill your personal career goals, but to ultimately help you make a difference in society, at large.
In addition to your national association member benefits, your membership in the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers provides additional benefits such as:
- Help with ethical, legal and practice dilemmas and challengesand referrals to ethical and practice experts in Wisconsin and at the national office.
- Expertise on social work certification and licensure, including information and suggestions for appeals of licensure application denials.
- Access to a wide variety of Continuing Education programs at reduced member-only prices
- Clinical social work practice and reimbursement issues. NASW WI has a large clinical network with a wealth of experience and knowledge in clinical practice.
- Experienced representation and lobbying in the Wisconsin legislature.
- Monitoring and assistance with activities of Wisconsin state agencies.
- Networking and job searches.
- Help with ethical, legal and practice dilemmas and challenges and referrals to ethical and practice experts in Wisconsin and at the national office.
- Excellent malpractice insurance at the lowest rates for MSW’s & BSW’s.
- Comprehensive Code of Ethics
- Access to Newsletters, legislative updates, specialty journals and much more
To become a member, or renew or reinstate your membership online, please visit NASW at the following link: