2014 DISTANCE LEARNING SERIES
Live Teleconferences and Webinars held from 12:00 -1:00 pm Central Standard Time
Social Work in a Digital Age: Ethical & Risk Management Challenges
- Webinar presented by Frederic G. Reamer Ph.D.
- January 15, 2014
Children with Reactive Attachment Disorders: Building Hope for the Future
- Webinar presented by Varsha Pandya Ph.D., ACSW
- January 20, 2014
Neuroscience and the 49% Rule: How to Avoid Overworking the Therapist & Underworking the Patient
- Webinar presented by Stephan Gombis LCPC
- January 30, 2014
Restoring Hope in Families with a Suicidal Youth: Attachment-based Family Therapy
- ? presented by Jonathan Singer, Ph.D.
- February 4, 2014
Substance Abuse Treatment for Older Adults: Practical Considerations
- ? presented by Maurice Fisher, Ph.D.
- February 11, 2014
Keeping Families in Trauma Treatment: Predictors to Success
- ? presented by Jessica Eslinger, Ph.D., LCSW
- February 18, 2014
Child Maltreatment in Military- Connected Families: Risk & Protective Factors
- ? presented by Tara DeBraber, M.ED., MSW
- February 26, 2014
- Members – $25
- Non Members – $35
- Student/Unemployed/Retired Members $20 (Please note this is Members Only Pricing)
For more information call NASW WI toll-free at 866-462-7994 or 608-257-6334 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NASW WI Cancellation ans Refunds Policy
If you need to cancel your registration refunds, less a $25.00 cancellation fee and any online registration and credit cards fees that NASW WI has paid, are available until seven days before the workshop date. After this date, no refunds will be processed. No-shows forfeit their payment. You may transfer your registration to attend this workshop at a different date without penalty provided you inform us at the email address above at least 24 hours before the workshop.