The NASW WI 2019 Fall WI Social Worker newsletter is here!
Inside we have articles and information including:
- NASW WI Testifies on Extreme Risk Protection Order Bill
- NASW WI President and Director Lobby in Washington DC
- NASW WI Holds “Round Up” Social Gathering
- NASW WI Advocates for Insurance Reimbursement of CAPSW’s
- Republican Lawmakers Decline to Support Child Victim’s Act.
- NASW WI Advocates for Tele-Health Reimbursement for Independent Practitioners
- Toxic Masculinity and Femininity
- Candice Coats Appointed to Examining Board
- NASW WI Annual Conference
- Understand and Manage your Student Loans
- Climate Change and Health