The NASW WI 2019 Winter Wisconsin Social Worker Newsletter is here!
Inside we have articles and information including:
- NASW-WI Advocates for Insurance Reimbursement for CAPSW’s
- Ada Deer Publishes Memoir
- NASW-WI Diversity Goals
- Edith Brown Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Reverend Joseph Ellwanger Receives Public Service Award
- Jeanne Nutter Receives Distinguished Social Worker Award
- Governor Signs Tele-Mental Health Reimbursement Bill
- Debunking Islamic Stereotypes
- Welcome Student Ambassadors!
- 2020 Continuing Education Offerings
- 2019 Annual Conference Recap