NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Payment Form
The Wisconsin Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, and Social Work Examining Board has authorized NASW-WI to approve continuing education programs relevant to the professional practice of social work.
Continuing Education Approval Application Forms
Be sure to complete both application and payment form.
- NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Policy Application Form(Updated November, 2018)
- NASW-WI-Continuing-Education-Approval-Program-Payment-Form (Updated October, 2019)
* Notice, there have been changes made to the price of additional programs, qualifications of Ethics presenters, and considerations for counting CEH’s for 3 & 4 hour programs.
NASW WI Approved Continuing Education Programs:
- Inclusa, “Navigating Difficult Conversations” 6/29/2021, 8/18/2021, 10/5/2021, 12/14/2021 – Virtual
- Inclusa, “Safety in the Field Office” 6/15/2021, 8/11/2021, 10/19/2021, 12/9/2021- Virtual
- Inclusa, “DISC 1: Communication Tendencies”, 5/18/2021, 7/13/2021, 9/30/2021, 11/17/2021
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, “Ethics & Boundaries for School Social Work”, Various dates and locations.
- Ascension Kohler Behavioral Health, “2021 Frank B Koller Mental Health Summit”, 5/14/2021 – Virtual
- WI Batterers Treatment Providers Association , “Ethics and Boundaries in Working with Men who Batter” 5/1/2021 – Virtual
- Inclusa, “Change 1: Navigating the Change Process and Responses to Change”, 5/21/2021, 7/14/2021, 10/18/2021 – Virtual
- SaintA, “Motivational Interviewing” – 7/28 and 7/30/2021 – Virtual
- Continuing Education Cooperative, “Cultural Humility and Immigration Issues for Social Workers” May 5, 2021 – Virtual
- WI Council on Problem Gambling, “If I Can’t Balance My Checkbook, How Can I Help You Balance Yours?” 5/12 & 5/19/2021 – Virtual
- Southeast Wisconsin Grief Network presents “Let’s Talk Grief: Virtual Grief Intervention and Support During Covid-19, What Have We Learned for Future Practices”, via Zoom on May 25,2021, 12-1pm. Geared for grief professionals, our two expert presenters; LPC Marcia Williams MSN, and Grief Support Specialist Deborah Monasterio, M.Ed., will discuss the pros and cons of virtual group therapy, pitfalls to avoid, ways to enhance virtual interactions, and a discussion about hybrid methods. Additionally, an optional expert-panel discussion will follow from 1-1:30, moderated by author and speaker Daryl Powers. Bring your questions! 1 free CE will be awarded. Register at: http://www.sewgn.com/event-registration.html
- Amada Senior Care, “Six Ways to Pay for Care”, 5/20/2021 – Virtual
- SaintA -This training is an introduction to the model of trauma informed care that SaintA has developed over the past seven years and has implemented across all of its programs. Participants who attend this training will be able to: • Describe the prevalence of adverse experiences and the scope of their impact.• Define and respond to behavior from a trauma informed perspective.• Describe how trauma affects the brain and influences development, learning and behavior.• Identify factors that enhance the capacity for positive relationships for children who have adverse experiences.• Describe how purpose, belonging and safety enhance children’s well-being.• Identify techniques that enhance caregiver capacity and connect them to outcomes.• Identify action steps to enhance trauma informed services. http://sainta.org/trauma-informed-care/trainings/#7eiTIC