The Wisconsin Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, and Social Work Examining Board has authorized NASW-WI to approve continuing education programs relevant to the professional practice of social work.
Continuing Education Approval Application Forms
Be sure to complete both application and payment form.
- NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Policy Application Form (Updated November, 2018)
- NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Payment Form (Updated October 2019)
* Notice, there have been changes made to the price of additional programs, qualifications of Ethics presenters, and considerations for counting CEH’s for 3 & 4 hour programs.
NASW WI Approved Continuing Education Programs:
- SaintA, “An Introduction to the Seven Essential Ingredients of Trauma Informed Care”11/20/2020, 12/9/2020 – Milwaukee
- Inclusa, “Navigating Difficult Conversations” 2/23/2021, 4/22/2021, 6/29/2021, 8/18/2021, 10/5/2021, 12/14/2021 – Virtual
- Inclusa, “Safety in the Field Office” 2/9/2021, 4/6/2021, 6/15/2021, 8/11/2021, 10/19/2021, 12/9/2021- Virtual
- Inclusa, “DISC 1: Communication Tendencies”, 1/20/2021, 3/23/2021, 5/18/2021, 7/13/2021, 9/30/2021, 11/17/2021
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, “Ethics & Boundaries for School Social Work”, Various dates and locations.
- Inclusa. “Ethics and Boundaries: Embracing Diversity and Inclusion”, Virtual 12/9/2020, 12/16/2020
- Wisconsin Association of Treatment Court Professionals, “2020 WATCP Annual State Conference” Various dates held virtually
- Wisconsin School Social Workers Association presents, “Effective Strategies to Create Student Success. This year’s conference will take place over the course of several weeks in an interactive online format via Zoom. Participants can choose from a variety of presentations held over a four month period. The purpose of the conference is to provide a variety of strategies that school social workers can readily apply at their school, including evidence-based practices and interventions, school-wide and direct practice. This series will provide attendees with knowledge and strategies to strengthen their practice, raise awareness, and encourage personal and professional growth. For more information go to wsswa.org or contact Angela Baerwolf at email@example.com.
- The Wisconsin School Social Workers Association Presents: Using Ropes and Challenges to Teach SEL skills. Are you looking for new ways to engage students in learning social emotional skills? Do you want to add some fun and creativity to your group work toolbox? Three trained ropes facilitators will share team building activities, debriefing strategies, and progress monitoring tools that you can use to enhance your practice. The Milwaukee Public Schools’ ropes and challenges education curriculum is based on the experiential learning model. This is a free workshop for 2 CEHs! For more information go to wsswa.org or contact Angela Baerwolf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Laura Saunders, “Motivational Interviewing for MMSD” Various dates and times -virtual
- CESA5, “Family Service Credential Course” 12/10/20; 12/17/20; 1/14/21
- Wisconsin Juvenile Court Intake Association, “Introduction to BITS and Carey Guides & Tips for Using the Guides and BITS” December 7, 9, 11, 2020 Virtual
- Rainbow Project, “9th Annual Dane County Trauma-Informed Community Summit” November 20, 2020 Virtual
- St. Croix Hospice, “Cultural Competence in Health Care Delivery” January 12, 2020 – Virtual
- UW Stevens Point, “FOCUS Conference” November 17-19, 2020 – Virtual
- Amada Senior Care, “When Aging Parents Need Care and How to Begin Conversation of Care” November 19, 2020 – Virtual
- Unity Hospice, “Ethics at End of Life: Past, Progress, and Practice” January 29, 2021 – Virtual
- MHA of Wisconsin/Prevent Suicide Wisconsin, “Understanding Self Injury” Virtual December 17, 2020