The Wisconsin Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, and Social Work Examining Board has authorized NASW-WI to approve continuing education programs relevant to the professional practice of social work.
Continuing Education Approval Application Forms
Be sure to complete both application and payment form.
- NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Policy Application Form (Updated November, 2018)
- NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Payment Form (Updated October 2019)
* Notice, there have been changes made to the price of additional programs, qualifications of Ethics presenters, and considerations for counting CEH’s for 3 & 4 hour programs.
NASW WI Approved Continuing Education Programs:
- SaintA, “An Introduction to the Seven Essential Ingredients of Trauma Informed Care”, 6/22/2020, 7/13/2020, 8/13/2020, 9/21/2020, 10/13/2020, 11/20/2020, 12/9/2020 – Milwaukee
- Inclusa, “Navigating Difficult Conversations”, September 30, 2020 – La Crosse, December 8, 2020 – Rice Lake
- Inclusa, “DISC 2: Individual Personality and team Dynamics”, August 27th, 2020 – Menomonie, October 22nd, 2020 – Green Bay, December 16th, 2020 – La Crosse.
- Inclusa, “Safety in the Field Office”, June 23rd, 2020, August 5th, 2020, October 8th, 2020, December 2nd, 2020 – Various Locations
- NAMI, Wisconsin, “NAMI Wisconsin Annual Conference 2020” September 29th – September 30th, 2020-Elkhart Lake -NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Wisconsin invites you to our Annual Conference 2020. Conference attendees will have the opportunity to celebrate the many unique connections grassroots organizations can create, while also learning how to use these connections to make the mental health system more collaborative. The event will once again host a large variety of audiences, including mental health providers, leaders, social workers, clinicians, government officials, criminal justice partners, consumers, and family members. Mental health advocates from all over the state are welcome to attend.View breakout sessions HERE.
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, “Ethics & Boundaries for School Social Work”, Various dates and locations.
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gambling, Phase 3 – Sept 17-18, 2020, Phase 4 – Oct 22-23, 2020 – Milwaukee
- Community Care Resource, “Screens and Anxiety” 6/29/20, 6/30/20, 7/1/20, 11/5/20, 11/6/20
- Amada Senior Care, “Mental Wellness: Taking Care of Yourself” June 11, 2020 Virtual. Mental Wellness is very important to stay mentally strong during this COVID19 pandemic. Please join us to learn how to improve your own mental wellness, reduce stress and take better care of yourself.
- Sean Inderbitzen, “Treating Autism Spectrum Disorders and Comorbid Psychiatric Conditions” via Zoom, August 26, 2020
- Allay Home & Hospice, “Cultivating Connections During COVID-19: A Holistic Approach to Ease Loneliness” June 30, 2020, virtual