The Wisconsin Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, and Social Work Examining Board has authorized NASW-WI to approve continuing education programs relevant to the professional practice of social work.
Continuing Education Approval Application Forms
Be sure to complete both application and payment form.
- NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Policy Application Form (Updated November, 2018)
- NASW WI Continuing Education Approval Program Payment Form (Updated October 2019)
* Notice, there have been changes made to the price of additional programs, qualifications of Ethics presenters, and considerations for counting CEH’s for 3 & 4 hour programs.
NASW WI Approved Continuing Education Programs:
- Inclusa – “Safety in the Field and Office”, December 11- Webinar
- Saint A – “An Introduction to the Seven Essential Ingredients of Trauma Informed Care” – November 11th, and December 12th, 2019 – Milwaukee, WI
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, ” Trauma Informed Care: Creating Responsive and Resilient Culture”, various dates and locations.
- Aurora Health Care, “Understanding the Role of Guardianship and Healthcare Power of Attorney in Clinical Decision-Making – Part 1”, September, 24, 2019
- Inclusa, “Ethics and Boundaries: A Trauma Informed Approach” November 8th, 2019 in Menomonie, November 18th, 2019 in La Crosse, November 19th, 2019 in La Crosse, December 2nd, 2019 in Stevens point, December 3rd, 2019 in Stevens Point, December 9th, 2019 in Ashland
- Community Care Resources, “Dialectical Behavioral Therapy”, November 14, 2019 – Middleton
- UW Stevens Point, “18th Annual Focus Conference”, November 20-21, 2019 – Stevens Point
- Dane County Human Services, “Restorative Justice”, November 5th,12th, & 19th and November 7th, 14th, & 21st – Madison
- Kathy Germann Consulting, “Our Minds at Work: Diversity in Learning Preferences”, November 21-22, 2019 – Madison
- Department of Public Instruction, “Building the Heart of Successful Schools”, December 4-6, 2019 Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Department of Justice, “WI Forensic Interview Guidelines Training” January 27-31, 2020 – Madison
- Dane County Trauma-Informed Community Advisory Council, “8th Annual Dane County Trauma-Informed Community Summit”, November 15, 2019 – Madison
- Healing Hearts of Waukesha County, “Helping Children with Grief and Trauma in Today’s World” November 22, 2019 – Oconomowoc
- Child Advocacy Centers of WI, “Initial Response to Child Maltreatment” November 12-13, 2019 – Appleton